Vyatta to VyOS

Vlade Ristevski vristevs at ramapo.edu
Tue Jan 7 14:24:59 UTC 2014

This project looks interesting. Our 7206 VXR is at ends final days and
replacing it with and ASR series is very expensive considering we're
only pushing 600megs of Internet traffic with a full BGP table.

When I go to the page linked below, I didn't see a mailing list, forum
or very much documentation for it. Is there another site with this info?
I'd love to test a few builds out but I never used Vyatta before.

--
Vlade Ristevski
Network Manager