anybody seeing mail problems sending to yahoo.com? (and a yahoo email contact?)

Royce Williams royce at techsolvency.com
Sat Jan 4 16:08:13 UTC 2014

Miles, I'm seeing it here too -- same conditions (small email list), same
symptom.

But interestingly, I'm not getting that message back from Yahoo's MXes;
just a very high volume of of 'closed connection in response to end of
data' and the usual occasional minor smattering of 'temporarily deferred
due to user complaints'.

Royce Williams