anybody seeing mail problems sending to yahoo.com? (and a yahoo email contact?)

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Sat Jan 4 15:05:15 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

I run a few small email lists that have some yahoo users on them - and I
just started getting complaints about receiving multiple copies of messages.

In looking into it, I've found 1000s of log entries along the following
lines, all from the past 5 days or so:

Jan  4 09:23:51 server1 postfix/smtp[1462]: 3BA39CC094: lost connection
with mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.216.26] while sending end of data --
message may be sent more than once

It's not one of their standard anti-spam errors, and mail is arriving
(multiple copies no less) - so it doesn't look like this is intentional
blocking.

So... I'm wondering if  anybody else is seeing this, and if anybody has
a postmaster contact at yahoo (postmaster at yahoo.com, of course,
auto-replies with a pointer to a useless web form).

Thanks,

Miles Fidelman