[SPAM]RE: [SPAM]RE: Mikrotik Cloud Core Router and BGP real life experiences?

Dennis Burgess dmburgess at linktechs.net
Thu Jan 2 14:04:12 UTC 2014

Mikrotik really relies on its list of consultants and trainers, these are all outside companies, yes such as mine, that provide the higher class of "support" than MikroTik own e-mail. .  While their e-mail does have a lack of responsiveness, I was told the volume that they do get form other parts of the world, not saying that's an excuse, but it is what it is.

Many people in the WISP and smaller ISP markets rely on these consulting companies to not only help them with MikroTik but other hardware/software and business decisions, LTI (yes the company I work for) has more certified trainers and engineers for MikroTik than any other in North America, but there is a list from MikroTik that lists certified consultants available as well.

Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition"
 Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
 Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net - Skype: linktechs
 -- Create Wireless Coverage's with www.towercoverage.com - 900Mhz - LTE - 3G - 3.65 - TV Whitespace