NSA able to compromise Cisco, Juniper, Huawei switches

Marco Teixeira admin at marcoteixeira.com
Wed Jan 1 17:21:47 UTC 2014

Thank you Randy for pointing that out. However take into account the NANOG
list is moderated, and my comment was delayed for moderation. I was
commenting on posts about trivial things, before that nice post with nice
codenames.

A good year to all. May this be a smoother year to you all that have short
SLAs to keep :)