Filter NTP traffic by packet size?

Niels Bakker niels=nanog at bakker.net
Fri Feb 28 16:08:48 UTC 2014

* randy at psg.com (Randy Bush) [Thu 27 Feb 2014, 06:10 CET]:
>is there any modern utility in chargen?

No.  But as we're not Apple, we don't get to decide what's good for
the end user.

Who knows, when CGNs become commonplace we'll start to run out of
ephemeral ports and we'll have to start using ports < 1024 too.
Would be a shame if their use were impeded by old ACLs lying around.

	-- Niels.

--
"It's amazing what people will do to get their name on the internet,
  which is odd, because all you really need is a Blogspot account."