Verizon FIOS IPv6?

Stephen Frost sfrost at snowman.net
Fri Feb 28 02:48:50 UTC 2014

* Christopher Morrow (morrowc.lists at gmail.com) wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 9:18 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost at snowman.net> wrote:
> > There's a lot of people anxious to get IPv6 on FIOS, but there seems to
> > be precious little movement over there.
>
> it really is just an embarrassment :(

Oh, I agree, and the old UUNET folks (whose side of that house has had
this done for, uh, forever...) should really take ownership and scream
bloody murder at the FIOS people to either get their $h1t together or
get out of the way.

> perhaps shame will work to motivate them instead?

It hasn't worked thus far, though I admit, I've been tempted more than
once to call them and threaten that I'm going to switch to Comcast, if
it wasn't such a laughable idea. :/

	Thanks,

		Stephen