Verizon FIOS IPv6?

Tristan Lear trissypissy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 06:44:50 UTC 2014

My strategy, should I remember it tomorrow:

We have a business-class FIOS connection where I work and a static IP as well. At least three people who work here have FIOS at home. I've read rumors about business class customers who really work their phone sex getting native ipv6, and I also heard somethin about static ip's. So I'll try that, and also mention that "we're transitioning our employees who remote in from home to FIOS but we'd like ipv6 for ... VPN purposes, NAT traversal, etc ..." I mean, that should get them a little wet right?

I have a bit of a hairbrained theory that the reason ISP's have stagnated on ipv6 has to do with relationship between capitalism and scarcity. Having a limited quantity of anything makes it more valuable. Why wouldn't that apply to IP's?