Filter NTP traffic by packet size?

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Thu Feb 27 02:01:29 UTC 2014

Most of what I've seen are reset configs on network gear, standalone devices (printers), and the occasional win 98 box with network addons.
We put blocks in place for ntp, SNMP for a short time to get things under control. Chargen was so small it was easier to just alert folks directly.

HTH.

Cheers,
Harry