Filter NTP traffic by packet size?

Blake Hudson blake at ispn.net
Tue Feb 25 20:09:38 UTC 2014

As an ISP in the USA, we try to follow the FCC's guidelines on a policy
of non blocking. Not just because the FCC says so, but because we think
it's in our and our customer's best interests. We don't dictate what our
customer's can do with their internet connection as long as they're not
breaking the law or negatively affecting the service for others.

--Blake