NANOG 61 - Bellevue - Call For Presentations is open!

Greg Dendy gdendy at equinix.com
Sat Feb 22 05:20:54 UTC 2014

NANOG Community-

I hope everyone enjoyed NANOG 60, NANOG’s largest attended winter meeting.  Fresh off a great meeting, and post our NANOG Icelanta Reception, we are ready start the process for NANOG 61 in Bellevue.  NANOG 61 will be NANOG’s 20th year serving the network operator community and helping to make the Internet better.    If you have a topic you'd like to speak about, the program committee would love to consider it.  Please read http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog61/callforpresentations for more information.

We will continue with the Monday-Wednesday format, with Tracks on Monday and Wednesday afternoons and Tutorials to be scheduled on Tuesday morning.  The program will begin on Monday morning at 10:00AM followed by our popular Newcomers Lunch.  The exact schedule layout can be found at http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog60/preagenda, please take this into account as you plan travel.  If you wish to submit a presentation, please keep these important dates in mind:

 *   Presentation Abstracts and Draft Slides Due:          April 7, 2014
 *   Slides Due:                                                               May 5, 2014
 *   Topic List Posted:                                                          April 21, 2014
 *   Agenda Published:                                                       May 12, 2014

Please submit your materials to http://pc.nanog.org<http://pc.nanog.org/>.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Bellevue!

Thanks,

Greg Dendy
Chair, NANOG Program Committee