out of band management gear

Richard Hesse richard.hesse at weebly.com
Fri Feb 21 19:21:39 UTC 2014

We're really pleased with the Perle IOLAN line. They even have a gigabit
port without a $10k price tag. Amazing!

It really dumbfounds me why so many vendors are still putting 10/100
Ethernet ports on their OOB management (looking at you OpenGear).
Especially a PITA today since many switchports today don't support links
speeds less than a gigabit.

-richard