question about AS relationship

Song Li refresh.lsong at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 06:57:07 UTC 2014

                 +----------+  +---------+
                 | provider1|  |provider2|
                 +----------+  +---------+
                        ^       ^
                        |       |
        +--------+     ++-------++    +----------+
        |peer AS2+-----+  AS 1   +----+peer AS3  |
        +--------+     +---------+    +----------+
                        ^       ^
                        |       |
              +------------+  +-------------+
              |customer AS4|  |customer AS5 |
              +------------+  +-------------+
um....

sorry, my question is:

the AS relationship between AS1 and AS2/3 is peer, and AS1 cannot
announce routes from AS3 to provider1 by rule. But if AS1 do it, and the
realtionship between AS1 and AS3 is invisible to provider1, how can
provider1 detect this route leak without knowing the privacy?

In other words, could the business relationship between AS1 and AS3 be
known to provider1/2?

Thanks.

Sky li