NTP DRDos Blog post

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Fri Feb 21 00:05:25 UTC 2014

 	Hello Harlen ,

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014, Harlan Stenn wrote:
> Folks,
> I just posted http://nwtime.org/ntp-winter-2013-network-drdos-attacks/ .
 	wget http://nwtime.org/ntp-winter-2013-network-drdos-attacks/
--2014-02-20 15:03:13--
http://nwtime.org/ntp-winter-2013-network-drdos-attacks/
Resolving nwtime.org (nwtime.org)... 140.211.15.245
Connecting to nwtime.org (nwtime.org)|140.211.15.245|:80... failed: Connection
refused.

 	I get the same type message from 3 differant sytems that I have access
from & three differant browsers .  Did the url change or get locked down ?
 		Tia ,  JimL

> In general we've never allowed comments to blog posts on that site;
> we're currently discussing if we should allow them for this post.
> I'd love to hear any feedback about the post.
> Thanks...

| James   W.   Laferriere | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
| Network&System Engineer | 3237     Holden Road |  Give me Linux  |
| babydr at baby-dragons.com | Fairbanks, AK. 99709 |   only  on  AXP |