comcast business service

Ray Wong rayw at rayw.net
Thu Feb 20 21:26:43 UTC 2014

They often say everything looks okay. I can recall one conversation where
the tech said he was talking to my modem and there were no problems all the
way to it. I replied that it was unplugged in my hand because I had done so
to read the serial number to him, so he couldn't be talking to it. Service
did get better after that. :)

-R>