ARIN Wants Your Feedback

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Feb 14 16:10:43 UTC 2014

On Feb 14, 2014, at 1:19 AM, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:

> the survey questions are highly biased toward arin's view of itself.
> just one example.  you ask how well arin serves it's members and
> customers.  you do not ask how well it serves the internet community,
> the internet, or society in general.  and that particular bias in
> viewpoint is at the core of arin's failure.

Randy -

  Thanks for the feedback! We'd like to keep the questions
  consistent to readily support year-over-year comparisons,
  but adding several questions regarding ARIN's service to
  the Internet and society is excellent idea that we should
  be able to accommodate next time around.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO