Reliable Dedicated/VPS providers in Canada?

Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux acv at miniguru.ca
Tue Feb 11 21:33:02 UTC 2014

OVH is a bit more then a VPS, they lease dedicated servers with vSphere or
vCloud.

iWeb is an actual VPS provider, never tried their VPS but had decent
experience with a dedicated server from them for the usual vanity email
purpose you'd use a VPS for now. iWeb B/W is 0.10$/GB and instance run time
starts at 0.06$/hour.

Alex