routeviews+BGPmon resources

John Kemp kemp at network-services.uoregon.edu
Mon Feb 10 22:26:39 UTC 2014

The NANOG60 Talk:
https://www.nanog.org/sites/default/files/monday.general.olschanowsky.routeviews.33.pdf

BGPmon Homepage
http://bgpmon.netsec.colostate.edu/
BGPmon Mailing List
http://www.netsec.colostate.edu/mailman/listinfo/bgpmon
BGPmon v7.3.3 Download
http://bgpmon.netsec.colostate.edu/index.php/download

BGPmon CPAN Modules e.g.
http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/B/BG/BGPMON/
BGPmon-core
BGPmon-Archiver
BGPmon-AnalyticsDB
BGPmon-CPM

RouteViews BGPmon Dedicated Instances
(rv2) livebgp-route-views2.routeviews.org
(rv3) livebgp-route-views3.routeviews.org
(rv6) livebgp-route-views6.routeviews.org
(paix) livebgp-paix.routeviews.org
(linx) livebgp-linx.routeviews.org

RouteViews BGPmon Consolidating Instances
(rv2+3+6) livebgp.routeviews.org
(paix+linx) livebgpix.routeviews.org

RouteViews MRT Archives
{http,ftp}://archive.routeviews.org/
rsync –list-only archive.routeviews.org::routeviews
rsync –av archive.routeviews.org::routeviews/bgpdata .

If you plan on utilizing one of the BGPmon live feeds for
an extended period, we would appreciate an e-mail. Please
let us know your intended usage and the subnet you will
be coming in from. For the RouteViews Instances, mail to
help at routeviews.org. For general BGPmon questions,
bgpmon at netsec.colostate.edu.

The RouteViews Instances are considered a test platform.
So while we do monitor, we are still debugging and doing
updates. Feel free to ask if you have questions or comments.

John Kemp
RouteViews Network Engineer
help at routeviews.org