GEO location issue with google

Mike Williams mike.williams at comodo.com
Mon Feb 10 11:43:19 UTC 2014

I've had similar trouble.
Google thought we were in Israel, even months after filling in the form on the
page Jonathan linked to, on several occasions. This was years after being
allocated the address block by RIPE.

We eventually got it sorted dead quick by implementing "Self-published IP
Geolocation Data" and asking noc at google.com to use it.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-google-self-published-geofeeds-02

--
Mike Williams