Need trusted NTP Sources

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Feb 7 02:24:42 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Larry Sheldon" <LarrySheldon at cox.net>

> After all these years I still can not get used to the non-standard NANOG
> response to "reply". I wonder if there is a way for ne to fix that.

Noo!!!  Everybody!!!  Don't reply to that!!!

:-)

Mailing lists aren't *supposed* to set Reply-To, Larry; your mail client is
supposed to have a Reply To List command.  Most "consumer" MUAs, of course,
don't.

Reply-All is a (usually) winked-upon subterfuge, or you can do like I
do and just manually readjust the To header when you reply to the list.

Just don't do what I do and accidentally set it to NANOG when you're
replying to a different list's message.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra