Updated ARIN allocation information

George William Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 03:10:18 UTC 2014

Without making a policy proposal, (yet), it might make sense to have a suggestion to ARIN that if it *does* end up allocating multiple /28s from one /24 intermediate, that the /24 be regionally reserved so that all sub-blocks are physically nearby and could collaborate on a cooperative /24 global announcement and internal side split-out...

-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com

Sent from Kangphone