Updated ARIN allocation information

Bryan Socha bryan at serverstack.com
Sat Feb 1 00:38:57 UTC 2014

has it be clarified by arin on why they are going to allocate /28s?   seems
a faster way to waste ipv4 space with unusable ip addresses?     The only
thing I can think of is micro allocations for IX points.

*Bryan Socha*
Network Engineer
646.450.0472 | *bryan at serverstack.com <bryan at serverstack.com>*

*ServerStack* | Scale Big