AS6713 (aka IAM / MOROCCO TELECOMS) peering contact

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Sun Dec 28 03:13:38 UTC 2014

On Sun, 28 Dec 2014 01:50:57 +0000, Faisal Imtiaz said:
> Give it up.... ! next we will be discussing how to write emails in dots and
> dashes !

Somebody would *still* find a way to misinterpret it.

When I ran a Scouting event for the district a few years ago, I had each
competition station give the teams coded clues where the next station was.
At one station, the clue was a length of surveyor's twine with knots in it.
They had to figure out that overhand knots were dots, and figure eights were
dashes, and then decode it with the morse code chart they had acquired along
the way.

As $DEITY is my witness, I never considered the possibility they'd
start at the wrong end of the string....