How our young colleagues are being educated....

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Fri Dec 26 04:01:22 UTC 2014

FYI,  just checked, and,
Comer's "Internetworking with TCP/IP" seems to be in its 6th edition,
published 2013
Stallings' "Data and Computer Communications" seems to be in its 10th
edition, also 2013
Tannenbaum's "Computer Networks" seems to be in its 5th edition,
published 2010

So... all still pretty current.  (My personal copies are just a bit more
dated, first editions that probably do qualify as "historical
references," along with my old standby - the "DDN Protocol Handbook,"
complete with the MIL-STD versions of some classic RFPs :-)

Cheers,

Miles