North Korean internet goes dark (yes, they had one)

Javier J javier at advancedmachines.us
Tue Dec 23 19:53:15 UTC 2014

What would be the point in blocking them? They don't even have electricity
in the country, what would I worry about coming out of their IP block that
wouldn't be more interesting than dangerous. Pretty obvious if it was
really them behind the Sony hack, it was outsourced.

http://www.standupamericaus.org/sua/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/North-Korea-at-night.jpg