Fibre optic patch cables in Toronto area

Kauto Huopio kauto at huopio.fi
Mon Dec 22 15:03:33 UTC 2014

It would be handy to have a list of shops in major cities that stock standard
network components available at odd hours. For Helsinki, Finland I can
recommend Verkkokauppa.com kiosk - the whole stock of a Fry's -size
outlet is available through a 24/7 kiosk at the ground floor. Orders
over 200 euros have to be paid in their webstore, but you can do that
with a terminal in the lobby. :) Yes, you *can* buy 10 4T disks at
4.30 am and there is no markup on regular daytime prices whatsoever.

--Kauto

Kauto Huopio - kauto at huopio.fi