Is there list of IXPs (containing the information of the AS# of the IXP)

Song Li refresh.lsong at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 14:45:06 UTC 2014

在 2014/12/22 22:26, Nick Hilliard 写道:
> On 22/12/2014 13:50, Jeroen Massar wrote:
>> IXs themselves do not have ASNs, as they are Layer 2 providers.
>
> most modern IXPs will have an ASN for their route server, and possibly a
> separate asn for their mgmt infrastructure.
>
> Not sure how useful the mgmt ASN is, although most IXPs will paradoxically
> include this on their list of members.
>
> Nick

Thanks for your help!

I studied all the AS-Path in the routing table (from routeviews and
RIPE), and found that some ASN of IXPs were included in some AS-Path. I
think that under normal circumstances they should not appear in the
AS-Path, hence i want to filter out them.

Best!
--
Song Li
Room 4-204, FIT Building,