How our young colleagues are being educated....

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Mon Dec 22 11:53:31 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 4:13 AM, Javier J <javier at advancedmachines.us> wrote:
> I recently ran into a student of Southern New Hampshire University enrolled
> in the Networking/Telecom Management course and was shocked by what I
> learned.
>
> Am I crazy? Am I ranting? Doesn't this need to be addressed? …..and if not
> by us, then by whom? How can we fix this?

SNHU offers -online- bachelor's and master's degrees in such well
known programs as "IT Management" and "Information Security." You can
even pick whether you want a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of
Science.

It's a -degree mill-. What level of quality did you expect in the coursework?

Regards,
Bill Herrin

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us
May I solve your unusual networking challenges?