Internet Service Providers in Bogota Colombia.

Javier J javier at advancedmachines.us
Mon Dec 22 01:23:00 UTC 2014

My apologies in advance If there is a better list, please let me know.

I will be traveling to Bogota, Colombia for a few weeks in the spring and a
family member who is working there on a contract (where I will be staying)
has crappy internet. I want to kill 2 birds with one stone. Make sure I
have reliable internet and improve what they have. I'm just not sure what
options are available there.

I speak the language just not familiar with the options.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.