OT - Verizon/ATT Cell/4G Signal Booster/Repeater

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Sun Dec 21 20:45:42 UTC 2014

>For me this was a killer feature while traveling.... Or being in my
>basement. But i think the free* International  data roaming in most
>countries now takes the cake

These days, if you have a smartphone with wifi, there are plenty of
apps that will provide VoIP calling without needing any help from
the carrier.  If you use Google Voice, it's not hard to make everything
look like one phone number.

I agree that T-Mo's international data roaming is still a very good
deal, though.  Too bad T-Mo's coverage here in the US is so poor.

R's,
John