OT - Verizon/ATT Cell/4G Signal Booster/Repeater

Ca By cb.list6 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 15:44:08 UTC 2014

On Sunday, December 21, 2014, Jared Mauch <jared at puck.nether.net> wrote:

> That is my understanding. Wifi calling is treated as on-net "home" calling.
>
> Jared Mauch

Confirmed. Same for text messages. I have used in asia, south america, and
Europe. Just works.

For me this was a killer feature while traveling.... Or being in my
basement. But i think the free* International  data roaming in most
countries now takes the cake

CB
*speed is 2g-ish
Ps. I am not impartial