OT - Verizon/ATT Cell/4G Signal Booster/Repeater

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Sat Dec 20 21:58:29 UTC 2014

On 12/19/14 8:30 PM, Javier J wrote:
> Add T-mobile LTE and to that list.
>
> I need one.

I'm using wifi calling on my T-mobile device now and then 'just 'cuz',
and it works a treat. Usually my cell coverage is excellent, but I'm
sure that someday I'll be in a spot where I need it, so I want to keep
exercising that path occasionally. :)

FWIW,

Doug

(Usually I wouldn't bother speaking about a specific vendor, especially
one that's arguably off-topic, but given the historical scuzziness of
most of the mobile vendors, and what T-mobile is doing now to improve
the situation; albeit with occasionally distasteful marketing theatrics,
I thought it worth mentioning ...)