IXes and AS length

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Thu Dec 18 18:00:16 UTC 2014

I believe you have misunderstood Equinix's policy.  I believe the generally-applied policy is that you may not have multiple MAC addresses on the same physical port, which typically means that you can't easily peer using multiple ASes directly on the exchange switch fabric.

If you believe that this doesn't answer your question, please quote the Equinix language that you're looking at, so we can help you better.

                -Bill