OT - Verizon/ATT Cell/4G Signal Booster/Repeater

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Tue Dec 16 19:38:06 UTC 2014

Be careful about the new rules that were put into place in the spring. My experience is that resellers are still promoting "consumer" devices for use in commercial buildings which is now a no-no. Under the new regulation, consumer devices are to be used only for individuals in their home, car, RV, boat, etc..

Industrial signal boosters are the only allowed non-grandfathered devices to be used in buildings. They have to be installed by certified installers and require a FCC license under the new regulations. The new fines are steep at $100,000 an instance, so the wireless providers really have a hold of the FCC.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039