Re: Carrier-grade DDoS Attack mitigation appliance

[email protected] dennis at justipit.com
Fri Dec 12 01:08:17 UTC 2014

Yes.  The industry is undergoing a shift from cloud or premise based ddos appliance to a hybrid model where some or all (premise gear and cloud scrubbing) of the solution is offered as a service.  Equipment vendors such as Radware & Arbor offer either directly or through partnerships also seeing the cloud scrubbing providers to offer premise gear.

Sent from my Sprint phone.