Comcast thinks it ok to install public wifi in your house

Larry Sheldon larrysheldon at cox.net
Thu Dec 11 23:33:44 UTC 2014

On 12/11/2014 16:29, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

Do me a favor and re-write your message from the standpoint of what the
"provider" would have to pay for if they were not extorting the
customers.  You don't need to respond unless that changes your thinking.

--
The unique Characteristics of System Administrators:

The fact that they are infallible; and,

The fact that they learn from their mistakes.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes