Comcast thinks it ok to install public wifi in your house

Phil Bedard bedard.phil at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 03:55:33 UTC 2014

It won't overlap with the one you are using for yourself on the same device.

DOCSIS has service flows with different priorities.  I don't know if they are allocating specific channels for it or if it's just a different service flow, but either way it is a lower priority and should not cause contention with regular user traffic.

Really it is just the power they seem to be complaining about.

Phil