Relative cost of ONT and UPS for FTTP

Brian R briansupport at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 01:18:23 UTC 2014

Jean-Francois,

We use the Adtran ONT solutions.  The configuration is Adtran TA5000 with an Active Ethernet 24-Port Module (1187561F1) feeding an ONT TA324E (1287737G2) at the customer premise.
For power we are using the Cyber Power CSN27U12v-NA3 units.
The clam shell we are using to put the ONT in is TA350 ONT NID HSG SPLICE (1187770G1)

All of these part numbers should be available on Adtrans website to look up.

Brian