Carrier-grade DDoS Attack mitigation appliance

Ammar Zuberi ammar at fastreturn.net
Mon Dec 8 20:17:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

We’re currently running the Arbor Peakflow SP with the TMS and it works very well for us.

Best Regards,

Ammar Zuberi
FastReturn, Inc

Direct Line: +971 50 394 7299
Email: ammar at fastreturn.net

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.