Carrier-grade DDoS Attack mitigation appliance

Mohamed Kamal mkamal at noor.net
Sun Dec 7 20:09:51 UTC 2014

Have anyone tried any DDoS attack mitigation appliance rather than Arbor
PeakFlow TMS? I need it to be carrier-grade in terms of capacity and
redundancy, and as far as I know, Arbor is the only product in the
market which offers a "clean pipe" volume of traffic, so if the DDoS
attack volume is, for example, 1Tbps, they will grant you for example
50Gbps of clean traffic.

Anyway, I'm open to other suggestions, and open-source products that can
do the same purpose, we have network development team that can work on this.

Thanks.

--
Mohamed Kamal
Core Network Sr. Engineer