DWDM Documentation

Roy Hirst rhirst at xkl.com
Thu Dec 4 19:15:08 UTC 2014

Replying offline to Theo. Schwer zu finden.
Roy

*Roy Hirst* | 425-556-5773 | 425-324-0941 cell
XKL LLC | 12020 113th Ave NE, Suite 100 | Kirkland, WA 98034 | USA

On 12/4/2014 5:21 AM, Theo Voss wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> we, a Berlin / Germany based carrier, are looking for a smart documentation (shelfs, connections, fibers) and visualization tool for our ADVA-based DWDM-enviroment. Do you have any suggestions or  hints for me? We’re testing „cableScout“, the only one I found, next week but. Unfortunately it isn’t easy to get any information about such tools! :(
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Best regards,
> Theo Voss (AS25291)

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
 If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.
 If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender at the above e-mail address.