ARIN's RPKI Relying agreement

Andrew Gallo akg1330 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 15:35:59 UTC 2014

Honestly, that's what I'm trying to figure out as well.  In my informal
conversations, what I got was that lawyers read the agreement, said 'no,
we wont sign it' and then dropped it.  If specific legal feedback isn't
making it back to ARIN, then we need to start providing it, otherwise,
the agreement will stand.