Transparent hijacking of SMTP submission...

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Wed Dec 3 18:33:15 UTC 2014

> There’s a big difference between illegal and civil liability for breech of contract.
>
> If I am paying someone for access to the internet, then I expect them not to modify, alter, rewrite, or otherwise interfere with my packets.
>
> If they do so, they may not have violated 47 USC 230, but they have certainly failed to provide the service that I am paying for.

Uh huh.  Please let us know the case number when you sue, so we can find
out howthat pans out.

By the way, I see you're a customer of Black Lotus.  You might want to
review sections 7 and 10 of the terms of service to which you've agreed:

https://www.blacklotus.net/terms-of-service/

Your v6 traffic appears to arrive via a tunnel at HE.  See sections 9 and
10 here, which you've also agreed to:

http://www.he.net/tos.html

R's,
John