Transparent hijacking of SMTP submission...

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Dec 3 17:51:14 UTC 2014

There’s a big difference between illegal and civil liability for breech of contract.

If I am paying someone for access to the internet, then I expect them not to modify, alter, rewrite, or otherwise interfere with my packets.

If they do so, they may not have violated 47 USC 230, but they have certainly failed to provide the service that I am paying for.

Owen