Ebay/Paypal blocking HTTP access based on SORBS DUHL / Spamhaus PBL

Tarko Tikan tarko at lanparty.ee
Wed Aug 27 19:52:31 UTC 2014

hey,

> Yeah - funny…it's been years since I heard of specific Estonian issues (and caveat - I am estonian and know
> Tarko).  Back in 2007 there were plenty of problems but many have been cleaned up.  Some took a few years.

Still waiting for examples. I can say for sure that none of the major
operators in Estonia are spam friendly (and  or ignore abuse related
issues. There might be one or two hosting/content operators, mostly with
Russian origins, but even they have grown up.

I'm well connected in local community - if you do have specific
complaints, let me know.

> Tarko - have you got this resolved yet?

Nope :(

--