Time Warner outage?

Irwin, Kevin Kevin.Irwin at cinbell.com
Wed Aug 27 14:34:12 UTC 2014

TCAM? Those of you with TW, how many routes are they advertising to you
via BGP?

Kevin

On 8/27/14, 9:56 AM, "Jay Ashworth" <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

>I had a CNN breaking news email on my phone about this when I woke up,
>their backbone apparently was down from 2 ish to 4 ish AM.
>
>On August 27, 2014 6:17:00 AM EDT, David Hubbard
><dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com> wrote:
>>Hey all, anyone else having issues with Time Warner residential or
>>business connections?  One of our offices is down and the route is not
>>currently in bgp.  http://downdetector.com/status/time-warner-cable
>>shows thousands of reports of outages on the consumer side starting an
>>hour or so ago so I figure it's a larger issue than just my one office;
>>couldn't reach anyone by phone.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>David
>
>--
>Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this document.