Best US Tunnelbroker for Youtube

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Aug 27 01:22:50 UTC 2014

On Tue, 26 Aug 2014 21:17:14 -0400, ITechGeek said:
> Someone was telling me this weekend their entire network is native dual
> stack now.  I haven't had a chance to confirm it yet, but he said they are
> issuing /60's to residential users using DHCPv6.

I believe the status is "every residential customer should be able to get a /60
via DHCPv6-PD".  It's worked for me for a while, and somebody official from
Comcast posted a while ago that they'd finished rolling out to 100% of the
residential network. If it isn't working, it's time to complain (and hope you
get a level-1 guy who knows what IPv6 is. :)