Best US Tunnelbroker for Youtube

Ryan Shea ryanshea at google.com
Mon Aug 25 12:52:28 UTC 2014

I expect it would work (ignoring the obvious reasons this is likely not to
lead to bliss) - but not for the reasons expected. I get a AAAA back from
screen.yahoo.com, but the actual video stream (which I am largely guessing
is the "big" content I see in iftop coming from yahoo's CDN) comes over v4.
At least it is better than vimeo's, A-only.