Best US Tunnelbroker for Youtube

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 21:03:54 UTC 2014

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Christopher Morrow
<morrowc.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> i have this: yt_

funny... part of the filename disappeared here :(
  ./yt_troubleshooting.py

> that I should add to a code.google.com location... and will ship you a
> copy tomorrow of as well. Running this on my home fios + he-tunnel
> bits now to see what result come out.
>
> I'd report that the YT homepage seems to be 'super slow' loading and
> that when I stream:
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs> (was on the YT homepage
> as a featured video.. though I am a sucker for the song....)
>
> I seem to stream from:  2607:f8b0:400d:c06::81
>                                     qh-in-x81.1e100.net.

apologies, if I change the 720p I start streaming from:
  2607:f8b0:4004:1b::6

which is much closer to verizon-land, so my packets go:
  me -> verizon -> he -> google -> he -> verizon -> me

I'm betting that in one direction or the other the he/verizon links
are no-bueno :(