Best US Tunnelbroker for Youtube

Ryan Shea ryanshea at google.com
Wed Aug 20 18:01:41 UTC 2014

Sorry, I wasn't clear. When my tunnel is not functioning correctly my end
hosts still have global v6 addresses and a route. The v6 tcp connections
would fail entirely, so v4 would handily win a tcp setup race. A v4-only
client does not experience huge delays in video loading. I'm not sure happy
eyeballs is implemented in Android.